“Short yet true – good technique gives me the freedom to make the harp sound like I want it to.” Katy Valentine, Chico CA
What is FLOW Harp Technique?
FLOW Harp Technique (FLOWHT), created by myself, Dr Diana Rowan, is based on the Salzedo classical harp technique approach combined with body-honoring arts such as yoga, tango, belly dance, and Feldenkrais.
With 8 simple principles, FLOW Harp Technique:
- is easy to understand and fun to learn
- works for all types of harp
- is suitable for beginning to advanced harpists
- uses “evergreen” techniques that always deliver results
- sets you free to play the way you really want to – for life!
- rewards you with gorgeous sound, rhythm control and healthy stamina
- works directly with body mechanics
Why learn FLOW harp technique?
As a harpist, do you ever find yourself:
- inconsistent on expression and rhythm?
- wanting to learn healthy and sustainable harp technique but don’t know where to start?
- stuck on a plateau/can’t play at the level you want to?
- unable to create what you hear in your head as an artist?
- injured and barely able to play without pain?
Then, FLOW Harp Technique can help. I created this technique because every week I get the same call/email from frustrated harpists with one or more of the issues above.
So, if you struggle with your harp playing, learning FLOWHT can be exactly the transformation you’ve been seeking. Start FLOWHT today and begin to unlock your true harp playing potential.
FLOW Harp Technique video course components:
- 6 pre-recorded trainings of 2+ hours each
- 6 PDFs with main points of each session spelled out for easy retention
- 8 super-short summary videos of each of the 8 Principles for rapid review
- Bonus exercise videos which reinforce the 8 Principles with original, flexible patterns developed by Dr. Rowan – these exercises can also be used as the basis of improvisations, compositions and arrangements!
- invitation to join our Private FLOW Harp Technique Facebook Page where you will meet with other harpists from around the globe to share your inspiration and questions with!
- FREE copy of the FLOWHT eBook when it is released later this year